Sunday, April 12, 2009

HOSPITAL QUILTS

I finished my Noah's ark wall hanging from Lynette Anderson Designs - it is still available for anyone interested - FREE. I really like how it turned out.
This is the 3rd design from Gail Pan's BOM. The new one is out, so I will do that next.
At my work, I am able to take one day of leave per year to do volunteer work, so I usually take that day and work on quilts for my guild - we donate to the VA hospital and Children's Medical Center in Dallas. The baby quilt is for the Children's hospital.
This is a wheel chair quilt for the Veterans Hospital.
Here are some goodies I found at a local garage sale for $1.80! You can't have too many buttons!
And I love doileys and vintage pot holders.

4 comments:

  1. Your Noah's Ark turned out great! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic finds at the garage sale! I just adore the pansy doily - it's so beautifully made.Your quilts are wonderful and such a generous gesture. The Noah's Ark wallhanging is fabulous! Lynette's designs are irresistible.

    Happy Easter...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing good to keep up - I just need someone to provide my up keep and then maybe I could keep up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Noah's ark quilt is simply divine!
    I also love your great finds. The vintage pot holders and doileys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete