Thursday, May 8, 2008

AIRPORT QUILT

I sewed the binding on the airport "play" quilt last night.  This will be the kind of quilt that can be put on the floor and as he gets a little bigger he can drive cars & land airplanes on.
My DIL went in to be induced on Tuesday and it didn't work...she stayed in the hospital and got more drugs and it still didn't work on Wednesday, so she went back home to wait.  The doc wanted to induce labor because she is older than the average new mother.  We are praying now that she will go into labor on her own soon.

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a play quilt, and I also like what you made. Remember me telling you I had bought a panel with trains, I may make our GGS a play quilt. I would have never thought of that on my own.That is one of the reasons I like blogging, there is endless ideas. Thanks, Bobbin aka J

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful quilt! I love the quilt they are not only for sleeping or hanging on the wall! For childs are this the best: playing, sleeping, a bit "I spy" and a quilt from a loving person! Sorry for my english - I hope you understand ...
    I feel with your DIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, the quilt is terrific! What a wonderful project! Prayers your way for your DIL.

    ReplyDelete